When Cinderella went to the ball, she would not have won the hand of the Prince if she had gone dressed as a maid!
More than ever, putting your home’s best foot forward is critical to it successful sale. In fact, it is suggested that within the first 15 to 20 seconds of arriving at your home a prospective buyer will form an opinion of the well-being and desirability of the home.
Home staging is all about making that first impression count. It is the process of creatively transforming your home into a highly marketable and competitive product and as one of the three cornerstones in our partnership; it is my privilege to offer a complimentary staging consultation to help you prepare your home for sale.
This consultation will include a detailed written and photographic report which will outline the necessary and suggested changes that need to be made in your home in order to increase the chances of a successful sale.
Home staging is made affordable for everyone by:
- Offering Do-It-Yourself options how to prepare your home for sale;
- Providing an affordable, half-day service that transforms your home using only the furnishings and accessories found in your home;
- Providing staging services on an hourly rate so that you are in control of your budget;
- If necessary, providing low cost furniture rental alternatives;
- Offering home staging payment plan options;
- If requested, providing discounts on a wide variety of products and trade services.